Lars Gunnar Nag provides advice on general commercial law especially to clients within the real estate business (sale, purchase and development).
Lars Gunnar Nag also advice on, company law, employment and general contract law. He has extensive experience, with high emphasis on construction contracts, in particiular Norsk Standard og PPP-contrakts.
Main work areas:
Drafting Norwegian contracts
Employment and workforce reductions
Corporate compliance / anti-corruption
• Partner, Law firm InterJuris 2016
• Partner at Kjær DA 2014
• Senior associate at Kjær DA, 2013
• Associate at law firm Myhre & Johnsen, 2011 - 2013
• General manager, Rørhuus Anlegg AS, 2010 - 2011
• Legal advisor, Agder OPS Vegselskap, 2006 - 2010
• Legal director, Directorate for Education and Training, 2004 - 2006
• Senior advisor, Ministry of Education and Research, 1998 - 2004
• Law degree, University of Oslo, 1998